Monday 16 March 2015

Spotify

A million Songs In One Place

image from Wikipedia




After months, if not years, of putting off getting Spotify, I have finally caved in and took advantage of the £4.99 a month Premium student offer.


Now, admittedly I am more into my vinyl or even CD (physical is always better in my opinion), however this is incredible. Within minutes I've been able to create a playlist from all of my favourite bands. Crazy.

I'm probably the last person to get on the Spotify bandwagon but it has totally been worth the wait.

I particularly love the way you can share playlists that you've built up, simple yet clever.

There's a guarantee that I'll make endless playlists and listen to them once, oh well. I may as well get my moneys worth.

If anyone has a groovy playlist I'd love to hear it - I'm always interested in finding new bands and tracks!

Send them to me on Twitter - @CAL4EVEREVER - and I'll definitely have a listen.

A quick point to end this post; a Twitter page has been set up for Loose Cardigan Of Ideas right here -> @LCOIBLOG - I would appreciate you all following it for the latest news etc. A mailing list has also been started for you to receive Blogger posts before anyone else - get involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment