Friday 27 March 2015

Deer Shed Festival 2015


Deer Shed Festival 2015

After applying to volunteer at Deer Shed Festival 2015 through my university placement, it has finally been confirmed that I will be attending.

Playing host to fantastic musicians such as Honeyblood (whom I love very much), Dan Croll, Black Rivers (who are fresh from supporting Noel Gallagher) and many others, Deer Shed Festival will certainly be an experience I will never forget.

I received the email this morning that I will be part of the social media team at the Yorkshire based festival. How lovely is that? Getting to do something I love at a festival, amazing.

Hopefully I get to catch some of the talented musicians as well as gain vital experience. Along with Deer Shed Festival, I think I'm going to be a part of Into Tomorrow. A north east based group of promoters that give raw talent a chance to showcase their music.

Has anyone volunteered at a festival before? Let me know your interesting tales on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment