Saturday 10 January 2015

Peace - Happy People

Happy People, happier fans..

Photo from Sam Koisser's Twitter.

Birmingham four piece Peace will soon be releasing their second LP - Happy People.

This is the follow up to In Love, one of the funkiest and grooviest records you'll ever hear, and if the demand for In Love on vinyl is anything to go by, expect these to be on eBay and Discogs for stupid money.

Peace are also heading out on tour over the next few months. Many of these dates are sold out so the lucky few who got tickets will hear the band showcasing tracks from Happy People.

When tickets for the tour went on sale, customers had the option of pre-ordering limited edition signed copies of the new album.

Of course I got mine on vinyl, rather foolishly however I ordered the standard edition rather than deluxe. With the order being part of the ticket & album bundle I couldn't correct this.

Seeing that I could get an extra 8 tracks on the deluxe edition, I ordered it again but this time made sure it was on deluxe. So now I'm expecting both editions of the record.

I have to spend (waste) my student loan somehow...

Sam Koisser (the best member of the band) posted a photo on his Twitter recently showing boxes full of records ready to sign - this has made me (and no doubt hundreds more) very excited for Happy People!


If you haven't ordered yours, you will regret it when they're going for five times the price on eBay...



No comments:

Post a Comment