Monday 13 October 2014

Sound It Out

Sound It Out Records


Without a doubt my favourite shop in the north east of England.

Regardless of what music you're into, there is always a wide selection for you at Sound It Out Records, Stockton.

Personally I love the older pieces that the shop offers.

My star buys from there is an original Hatful of Hollow by the Smiths, 1989 pressing of Stone Roses' debut LP, and the more recent release of Mirror Kissers by the Cribs.

Vinyl is something that I am passionate about and having a record store between my hometown and university is wonderful. Sound It Out is on the bus route so when I have free time (and spare cash, of course) I find myself in there.

The staff are wonderfully friendly and all sorts of crazy characters tend to come and go. There is always a strange music choice being played over the speakers, 99% of the time I've never heard it.

If you're ever in the north east I highly recommend coming here - you never know what gems you'll find.

No comments:

Post a Comment